One-North Eden is a 99-year leasehold development consisting of residential with commercial at first storey. The site is sandwiched between One-North Gateway and Slim Barracks Rise in Singapore’s District 5. It will occupy a land size of 62,201 sq ft that will yield 165 residential units.
Below are some of the key attributes of One-North Eden and what investment potential they can provide for property investors.
one-north, aka Singapore's Silicon Valley, is a magnet for knowledge-intensive industries and high-worth personnel
• Good investment potential due to limited residential housing options within one-north
• Close to major transformation of The Greater Southern Waterfront and Jurong Lake District
• Excellent transport connectivity
• Accessible to a wide range of amenities
• Rail Corridor to provide exciting nature and leisure recreation
• Close proximity to the "Clementi education hub"
- Evaluations of One-North Eden:
9 times viewed 230 times listed 0 times contacted